School trip to Brussels
We have prepared an amazing end of school year trip to Brussels. For 5 days and 4 nights you will have a very complete schedule. We will have a mix of activities to know not only the city itself, but also its culture, and the native’s way of life. And, we do it from an educational point of view but also playful, following our motto: learning by doing and playing.
Do you know how European institutions work? Well if not, you will see it with a role play in the European Parliament. For 2 and a half hours we will divide the group into 4 teams and discuss the Water Directives for all (or how climate changes are affecting us), Civic Freedoms, or debate on microchip implants to control people.
We include visits to the Atomium and Mini Europe, as well as a 1-day trip to Bruges and Ghent.
Another bonus of the trip is that we have central accommodations with large common areas, so you can enjoy your free time knowing different parts of the city or relax in the common areas.
Considerations about the price:
(1) The prices are indicative for a group of 30 people.
(2) They are prices based on possible variations of the prices of the flights and availability of the accommodations.
(3) The activity in the Parliament is for groups between 16 and 32 people.
- Roundtrip flights in regular class from Madrid / Barcelona / Seville / Malaga to Brussels
- 4 nights Brussels hostel with Half Board (Accomodation and Dinner)
- Transport from airport to accommodation and round trip
- 3 meals (days 2, 3 and 4 of travel)
- 2.5 hour guided tour in Spanish in Brussels
- Entry to Atomium
- Mini-Europe ticket
- European Parliament Role game (exclusive groups between 16 and 32 people)
- Custom documentation
- Travel assistance insurance
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Accompanying guide during the entire trip
- Personal extras
- Hotel Tourist Rates
- Everything that is not specified in the “Includes” section
DAY 1: AIRPORT – BRUSSELS
After arriving in Brussels, we will pick you up on a bus to the accommodation to check-in.
Once the check-in is complete, we will take a tour in Spanish to get to know the city and situate ourselves.
Once we return its time for dinner and sleep. The next day will be FUN!
DAY 2: BRUSSELS
After breakfast we will go to the European Parliament to do a role play. The purpose of the game is to show the process of drafting an EU legislation, from consultation to interest groups, and the formation of alliances to agreement with other institutions and statements to the media. Then we will have a picnic where we will discuss the morning experience
We will leave the afternoon for free time.
We returned to the accommodation to have dinner at the agreed time.
DAY 3: BRUSSELS – GHENT – BRUGES
We will have breakfast and then we will leave!
We will take a bus to discover the two beautiful cities of Ghent and Bruges.
For lunch, we will eat the food that we have prepared in the accommodation.
After returning from a long day, we will dine and have time for leisure. Here we will be able to share moments and thoughts about what we have experienced.
DAY 4: BRUSSELS
After Breakfast, in the morning we will visit the Atomium. As well as Mini-Europa, a park where you can see 350 of the most outstanding monuments in Europe in 1/25 scale. We will eat in Mini-Europe and return to the city center to spend the last evening in Brussels free,
And we will have dinner at the scheduled time in the accommodation.