As you enjoy this visit, you will learn everything you need to know about the iconic Vinho Porto and its production methods: the visit will take you to an interactive museum. There will also be a guided tour and, of course, a wine tasting.
The visit includes:
- Interactive Museum (around 15 mins)
- Guided Tour through our historical wine cellars. The tour will be available, among other languages, in English at the following times: 10:00 am, 11:20 am, 12:40 pm, 2:40 pm, 4 pm, 5:20 pm.
There are several options to enjoy the wine tasting:
- Standard: wine tasting of two wines (Calém Fine White & Calém Special Tawny). The price for this option is 13 euros per person.
- Premium: wine tasting of three wine (Calém White & Dry, Calém Tawny 10 Anos, Calém L.B.V). The price is 16 euros per person.
*Entrance is free for children up to the age of 10 years old. Children aged 11-17 only pay half price. They will need to be accompanied by an adult.
* There are access facilities for people with disabilities