We use technical cookies without which we could not offer all the functionality of the website. We also use some non-essential cookies to have anonymous web browsing statistics, in order to improve our service both on the website and at the company level. If you do not want cookies to be installed, we will not do it but some functionalities will fail.
To control cookies from external websites (such as social networks for sharing content), you can adjust your browser settings.
What are cookies and how are they used?:
This allows your computer's browser to access information on our web server more quickly and efficiently.
The first purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services. In addition, cookies personalize the services that The Fun Plan website may offer, facilitating and offering each user information that is of interest to them or that may be of interest to them, based on their use of the services.
Some of them are designed solely to make our website available to you and are installed directly on your PC without requiring your consent.
Other cookies will only be saved with the user's consent. The user may configure their browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by The Fun Plan. However, we point out that, in any case, the quality of the website's operation may decrease.
Type, purpose and operation of cookies:
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, cookies can be classified as follows:
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found on the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit.
GEOLOCATION COOKIES: These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify them in the services for the following purposes:
- Keep the user identified so that, if they close a service, browser or computer and at another time or another day they re-enter said service, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves again. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks on the “log out” functionality, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time they enter the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user registers for a service with credentials from a social network, they authorize the social network to save a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and grants them access to the services until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the services through social networks by updating their preferences on the specific social network.
ANALYTICS COOKIES: Every time a user visits a service, a tool from a third-party provider generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used on future visits to The Fun Plan services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the “cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
How to disable Cookies in major browsers:
It is usually possible to stop accepting cookies from the browser, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser.
The Fun Plan website offers guidance to the user on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where applicable, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows/support#top-solutions=windows-xp
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es#topic=3227046
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple Support or Browser Help: http://www.apple.com/es/support/safari
What happens if cookies are disabled:
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy:
The Fun Plan website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to users either through the websites or via email to registered users.